[Air-l] tutorial: setting your personal air-l options

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 13 11:26:47 PDT 2004

Michel and others who might have the same problem... I was confused by
the new Listserve and having my password rejected at first, too, but it
turns out to be very simple. Also, this will affect only some of the
list members, and only if you ever go to change your personal options
(such as digest delivery).

2) scroll all the way down until you see the button "unsubscribe or edit
options"
3) enter your email address (the one that is subscribed to the
Listserve) and click on the button
4) On the new page (it has blue bars) that loads, the third and last
option is to send a password reminder. Click on the button, check your
email account.
5) To change the new password back to your own one, or to change the
digest and other options, return to the "new" page and log in
6) On the third page (it has yellow bars and has lots and lots of
options) you can change your password, set your delivery options, etc.

Most likely, not all of you will have to do that, but it's really only a
couple of steps and this transition makes things sooo much easier for
our tech people, Jeremy and Charlie.

Thanks,
Ulla
Ulla Bunz