[Air-l] Information for presenters at the AoIR conference -2 possible submissions

Monica Murero monica.murero at unifi.it
Wed Aug 18 03:35:43 PDT 2004

...In synthesis, there are 2 types of paper submissions that can be done,
with  2 slightly different formats:

1. Inclusion in the AoIR archives (conference full paper):
There are NO specific format to follow regarding lenght, fonts, spacing, etc.
As Ulla suggested, any discipline's rules for publication (or yours :) are acceptable.
It is a good idea to  name your file *yourlastname2004.pdf *  (or .html) , before
sending it to papers at aoir.org  preferably by the conference date.
If you need assistance please write to jhuns at vt.edu

2. If you'd like to be considered for inclusion in the Annual, as Nancy reminded us,
the requirements is  to limit your paper to 3,500 words max. You have to email your paper to
consalvo at ohio.edu no later than  October 1, 2004.

Thanks,

Monica Murero