[Air-l] Digest mode?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Aug 18 10:45:58 PDT 2004

ulla sent this solution to reseting your settings earlier in the week:

2) scroll all the way down until you see the button "unsubscribe or edit
options"
3) enter your email address (the one that is subscribed to the
Listserve) and click on the button
4) On the new page (it has blue bars) that loads, the third and last
option is to send a password reminder. Click on the button, check your
email account.
5) To change the new password back to your own one, or to change the
digest and other options, return to the "new" page and log in
6) On the third page (it has yellow bars and has lots and lots of
options) you can change your password, set your delivery options, etc.