[Air-l] Digest mode? tutorial included!

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:05:24 PDT 2004

Yup, thanks Jeremy. The "digest" option is in a grey box on the third page (step 6).
I sent this tutorial in various forms under various subject lines, once about
changing your password, once about setting things to digest, and once about how to
unsubscribe. We'll just keep posting it until everyone has made the transition.
Ulla

<quote who="jeremy hunsinger">