[Air-l] Re: Looking for Gladwell Critique

Eszter Hargittai lists04 at eblogle.com
Mon Aug 23 14:15:51 PDT 2004

I'm not sure what you're looking for and this may well be more informal
than what you're hoping to find, but I discussed some critiques of the
book in a blog entry once:

http://www.esztersblog.com/archives/00000030.html
(I'm in the midst of moving sites so this forwarding address is more
reliable than the underlying address you'll see.)

Eszter

http://www.eszter.com