[Air-l] re-formatted program (size reduced)

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 25 06:37:01 PDT 2004

Hi all!
Just a quick note to let you know that we have re-formatted the Word file of the
conference program for quicker download. I have dial-up at home, and the download
took me now just under 40 seconds. The file now takes up just under 600KB instead of
the approx. 3000KB it was before. Also, the tables no longer run off the page.
Hopefully this helps. We considered saving it as an html file but that seems to
increase the memory size again. As before, the program is available linked to the
conference page at http://www.aoir.org/2004 under the "Program" tab. This was just a
technical change. To the best of my knowledge, no scheduling changes were made
unless you specifically discussed them with Sheizaf.
Best,
Ulla

--
Ulla Bunz