[Air-l] Game studies birds of a feather meeting

Choon Key Chekar teamo95 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 09:26:13 PDT 2004

Dear Mia Consalvo

Game studies? It shouldn't be as complicated as game theory? ;)
I like to join. I will get the conference venue on 19th of Sept. to attend one of the workshop. I don't have any schedule for Sunday so no good reason do not!
I look forward this conference very much. So let me know anything about BoF meeting.
And where is the message board of forums located in?

All the best
Chekar, Choon Key

Mia Consalvo <consalvo at ohio.edu> wrote:
Hi all,

I just posted a message in the forums to have a BoF meeting for all those
interested in digital games at Sussex. The day/time is Sunday 1-2:15 (from
my draft of the program anyway). Please post there if you can make it, and
if you can't, but would like to get together for a social gathering later in
the conference, email me directly and I can let you know when and where
we're getting together for that.

Mia

--
Mia Consalvo, Ph.D.
213 RTVC

(740) 597-1521
consalvo at ohio.edu

Choon Key Chekar, PhD Candidate

Cardiff School of Journalism, Media & Cultural Studies
Cardiff University
The Bute Building
King Edward VII Avenue
Cardiff CF10 3NB, UK