[Air-l] sorry about this

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 13 07:04:10 PDT 2004

Dear Jeremy,

????

anyway I went to the url and my password was not recognized.

Best regards

Michel

Friday, August 13, 2004, 3:23:50 AM, you wrote:

jh> but mailman does not retain your list settings, so some of you will
jh> have to login at
jh> http://listserv.aoir.org/listinfo.cgi/air-l-aoir.org
jh> and reset your digest settings.  you will also have to retreive your
jh> list password to do that, you can use the same page.  you put in
jh> whatever email address you initially receive this email from in the
jh> bottom-most part of that form, and you should be able to retrieve your
jh> new password from this new system, and reset your settings to your
jh> preferences.

jh> but other than that, things seem to be working.....

jh> Jeremy Hunsinger
jh> Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
jh> () ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
jh> /\ - against microsoft attachments

jh> Air-l-aoir.org mailing list
jh> Air-l-aoir.org at listserv.aoir.org