[Air-l] DARPA

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 16:12:20 PDT 2004

The obvious one is:

Abbate, J. (1999) Inventing the Internet. (Cambridge,
MA: MIT Press).

Abbate interviewed a number of the Internet founders
and cites them in her References. Not sure if these
interviews are available but they deal with DARPA.

I have also found the interviews from TechNation:
Americans & Technology, Moira Gunn, presenter on NPR
or PRI, I believe. They've been hard to contact
recently, but a list of guests might be available. for
example, there was a priceless interview with Doug
Engelbert, not on your topic, but she might have
interviewed some Darpa chiefs.

Hope this helps, Denise

=====
Denise N. Rall, PhD candidate, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 - Mobile 0438 233 344
Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator & Casual academic
Coastal Resource Management - Ph-Off (02)6620 3789 Hours: M 1-4:30 Presenting! Assoc. of Internet Researchers 5.0, Sussex University
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html