[Air-l] Conference schedule format: website format

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 16 15:06:22 PDT 2004

into a website (after enlarging all cells so you can see all info). It's definitely
not printable, and you have to scroll merrily in various directions, but this should
be accessible now to people who had difficulties with the Excell version, for
whatever reason. If it's not, let me know.
Here is the URL, and please note that this is not linked to the regular conference
site, so you might want to bookmark it if you find it useful.
http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~bunz/aoir/2004

Happy scrolling,
Ulla

--