[Air-l] Oxford Summer Doctoral Programme Moves to China - Application Now Open

Vicki Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 09:25:57 PST 2004

Dear Colleague,

The Oxford Internet Institute is pleased to announce that the application
process for our next Summer Doctoral Programme is now open.  The 2005
programme will take place in the city of Beijing, China between the 7th and
21st July 2005.  The programme will focus on the increasingly multilingual,
multicultural character of the Internet and Web, particularly with the
rapidly growing prominence of Asia, and China, in this global network of
information, communication, services and technologies.

Further information regarding the programme and details on how to apply, are
now available on our website.  Please see:
<http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/teaching/?rq=sdp>
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/teaching/?rq=sdp.

If you have any further queries please email  <mailto:sdp at oii.ox.ac.uk>
sdp at oii.ox.ac.uk.