[Air-l] Re: political blogging

Eszter Hargittai lists04 at eblogle.com
Wed Dec 1 12:57:33 PST 2004

Dan Drezner and Henry Farrell (the co-author of that piece in Foreign
Policy) also have the draft of a related paper available online with a
summary and link here:
http://www.crookedtimber.org/archives/002223.html

Also, with Jason Gallo and Sean Zehnder, I am working on a political
blogging paper from which we'll be presenting material at the Eastern
Sociological Society meetings in DC in March and at the Midwest Political
Science Assn meetings in Chicago in April.  We are using social network
analysis to map the political blogosphere and look at the extent of
cross-ideological discussions.  It's not quite ready for circulation, but
feel free to send me a note if you'd like us to keep you posted.

Eszter

---
http://www.eszter.northwestern.edu