[Air-l] folder and file names as direct speech

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Sun Dec 12 13:41:27 PST 2004

>>> I as thinking bbs's
>>
>> Fido and kin?
>
> dial-up, such as citadel, telegard, etc.
> http://bbsfiles.com/bbssoftware.html  and
> http://www.textfiles.com/directory.html

do you happen to remember what the name of the bbs-to-bbs
[inter-fidonet-node] file transfer mechanism was?  i'm drawing a blank,
here.  i used to know this stuff :)

citadel i disliked. i used lots of telegard, and then later renegade and
searchlight, and even later "wildcat", bbses.  we even wrote one, at one
point.  *embarassed*

--elijah