[Air-l] folder and file names as direct speech

Lilia Efimova mathemagenic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:16:54 PST 2004

David and others,

don't know about folder and file names as direct speech, but I had two
associations:

1. Comments in del.icio.us used for a conversation -
http://del.icio.us/url/d68ad90c9c8c03c1939404e6e9b1a25f

2. IM nicknames as messages. Particular group of my MSN friends
changes their display names according to their mood or events in life.
Right now one of them says "Twente! got milk!", I guess indicating
that the author who is supposed to be in Mexico is in Twente,
Netherlands (he is offline, so can't check :)

Funny how people use everything to communicate :)))

Lilia