[Air-l] Re: internet research and confidentiality

Dan L Burk burkx006 at umn.edu
Wed Dec 22 14:30:46 PST 2004

Hm -- No relevant change that I can think of.  Anything fixed in a tangible
medium of expression (including USENET feeds) is covered by copyright,
certainly since 1989 and probably since 1976.  This would be true in any
Berne Convention or WTO country, including the U.S.  DLB

Dan L. Burk
Oppenheimer, Wolff & Donnelly Professor
University of Minnesota Law School
229 19th Avenue South