[Air-l] The submission clarification

Ted M Coopman coopman at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:38:19 PST 2004

Greetings,

I would appreciate a clarification on the the submission process.

When I initially examined the guidelines, it appeared that we could only submit one paper. However, it seemed that we could also submit a paper as part of a panel. That is, one in each catagory.

Now, I was being a good monkey and re-reading the guidelines, and I'm not so sure.

Further, (he said hedging his bets) is the single submission apply if one has a single author piece but is a second author on another paper?

Thanks.

-TED

Ted M. Coopman
Department of Communication