[Air-l] Dissertation on camgirls online for AoIR folks.

Theresa M. Senft tqs1450 at nyu.edu
Thu Feb 12 09:55:28 PST 2004

Dude, is this a koan?

At the risk of boring folks with a re-post, here are URLs for the first
three chapters of my book on Camgirls (which is what I am going to assuming
Andrew was asking about...)

I now return us to our regularly scheduled space debate :)

Introduction: The ethical challenge of difference in the age of the  global
brand
http://www.echonyc.com/~janedoe/diss/intro1.htm

Chapter One: I'd rather be a camgirl, than a cyborg
http://www.echonyc.com/~janedoe/diss/ch1B.htm

Chapter Two: Real live camgirls: from telepresence to tele-ethicality
http://www.echonyc.com/~janedoe/diss/ch1B.htm

Please feel free to look thus stuff over or avoid it entirely. More
importantly, I hope you give a shout if I should know about your work in
this (or a related) area! I can reached off-list at  terri.senft at nyu.edu

Or, you are always welcome to drop by my LiveJournal at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/tsenft

Andrew Herman wrote:

where or where, Terry?

Theresa M. Senft
Auxiliary Adviser, Gallatin School of Individualized Study
Adjunct Assistant Professor , Interactive Telecommunications Program
New York University, 719 Broadway, Room 531
(212) 998-7333         terri.senft at nyu.edu
http://www.echony.com/~janedoe