[Air-l] info

Jillana Enteen jillana at rcn.com
Thu Feb 12 17:30:04 PST 2004

Max,
Any/all human technology interfaces are tools. you read an ebook,
you're using an tool, app, software for studying lit. www reference
sites. wikipedia.

but an early app, back in ms-dos and big non-floppy disc days, was this
word collation program.  I used it in the 80s to index a book for a
prof. What should have taken 100 hours took me 5 minutes and some
sorting. someone else i know  (LLL--you know too) used it to get lists
of every word faulkner used and how often.
Jillana Enteen

jillana at jillana.net
http://jillana.net