[Air-l] A request

Jason Rutter Jason.Rutter at man.ac.uk
Fri Feb 27 02:18:27 PST 2004

Hi Matthew,

If you haven't already seen in you may want to take a look at

Diane Nutt & Diane Railton, (2003) 'The Sims: Real Life as Genre',
"Information, Communication & Society", 6(4), pp.577-592.

It's part of a special edition of ICS on digital games Jo Bryce and I
edited. Info is available at www.infosoc.co.uk

Jase
--
Dr Jason Rutter

Mobile Entertainment: User Centred Perspectives
25th-27th March 2004
www.mobile-ent.org

ESRC DigiPlay Seminar series
www.cric.ac.uk/cric/digi/digisems.htm

ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition (CRIC),
The University of Manchester,
Harold Hankins Building,
Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH. UK
PH: +44 (0) 161 275 6859   Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 7361
http://www.cric.ac.uk/cric/Jason_Rutter