[Air-l] survey update

Eero Tarik et at tarik.com.au
Sat Feb 21 15:04:46 PST 2004

for those interested in the progress of my little survey, you will be
pleased to know that whilst it is still less than a week old,
 it made it into Adelaides Saturday morning paper(circulation 204,000)
with one of their columnists giving it a mention.
She wrote...

"Net User Survey

The Littlest Internet User Survey is a rather sweet exercise by an
Adelaide student doing a BA in Internet Studies.
I had no idea the Net was an academic course already - but there you go.
Give this simple survey a go. It doesnt hurt a bit.
(website address)"

It will be interesting to see if this creates a spike in the level of
people go back to work.

see ya
Eero Tarik