[Air-l] CSCW 2004 Paper Submission Deadline Approaching!

Reddy, Madhu mreddy at umr.edu
Thu Feb 26 07:05:16 PST 2004

Dear Colleague,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for Paper submissions for
the ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work 2004 is March
19, 2004 at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time. We are now accepting electronic
submissions at http://www.acm.org/cscw2004/call_papers.html.  Please
read the guidelines on the page to insure that your paper meets the
submission requirements. In particular, all authors' names and
affiliations should be blanked out on the copy that is submitted for
review. If you have any questions about your paper submission, please
send it to cscw2004-papers at acm.org.

Please remember that even if you decide not to submit a paper, we have
other tracks that may be of interest to you. The deadlines for these
tracks are listed below and the electronic submission for the tracks
will be available soon.

Notes *New Track* March 19, 2004
Videos April 30, 2004
Panels April 30, 2004
Tutorials April 30, 2004
Workshops April 30, 2004
Interactive Posters June 25, 2004
Demonstrations July 9, 2004
Doctoral Colloquium July 9, 2004

We are also proud to announce that our open plenary speaker will be
Mitchell Kapor and closing plenary speaker will be Lawrence Lessig. To
find out more about our plenary speakers, please visit
http://www.acm.org/cscw2004/plenary.html.

The conference will be held November 6-10 2004 in Chicago, ILL. Hotel
and other information will be available at
http://www.acm.org/cscw2004/registration.html.

Please forward this message to anyone who you think may be interested;
our apologies if you receive multiple copies. If you have any questions,
please visit our web site (http://www.acm.org/cscw2004) or contact us by
email (cscw2004-info at acm.org). We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!

Gary Olson and Jim Herbsleb,
Conference Co-Chairs