[Air-l] possible panel/bof/roundtable on space

Rhiannon Bury welshwitch75 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 5 09:27:53 PST 2004

Hi there:

I can tell you how it worked in Toronto: The bof was just a half hour
from 8:30 to 9am before the first sessions of the day. A roundtable,
though, is a just another form of panel and as such it got the longer
timeslot than the paper sessions. That means a formal panel proposal to
be submitted. I would strongly recommend the latter route, as there is
much "ground" to cover. I'd be interested in helping organize, although
I have little time right now with manuscript deadline looming. Maybe we
could have a "show" of virtual hands in seeing who is interested besides
Lori, Nils, Michelle and myself and then move off list to chat?

Rhiannon