[Air-l] Best practices in e-learning?

Michael Bieber bieber at oak.njit.edu
Mon Feb 2 05:55:19 PST 2004

Hi Monica (and Everyone),

There is a Web site devoted to "asynchronous learning networks"
research (i.e., asynchronous e-learning) at:

http://www.alnresearch.org/

Cheers,

Michael

>Dear AoIR's, dear friends,
>I am working on a new project to develop an e-learning
>graduate  course in the area of digital culture and communication.
>
>I am gathering information and I will greatly appreciate
>your suggestions about  best practices  available
>around the globe and/or distinguished teachers using this
>approach (job opportunities will be available).
>Thanks in advance for your toughts,
>
>Monica
>--------------------------
>AoIR Executive Committee -Appointed Seat

  Michael Bieber, Associate Professor
  - Collaborative Hypermedia Research Lab (Co-Director)
  - Digital Library Service Integration Project (PI)
  Email: bieber at oak.njit.edu   URL: http://web.njit.edu/~bieber
  AOL Instant Messenger screen name: profbieber
  Phone: (973) 596-2681     FAX:    (973) 596-5777

  Information Systems Department (http://is.njit.edu/)
  College of Computing Sciences,  New Jersey Institute of Technology
  5500 Information Technology Center
  University Heights,  Newark, New Jersey 07102-1982  USA