[Air-l] space

Rita Lauria rlauria at att.net
Thu Feb 5 10:01:04 PST 2004

Dear Greg:
I would love to contribute to a special issue on the topic of "space" and
the creation of space. I have a piece ready, currently called "Space and
Cyberspace: Stalking the Transcendental Path." The method is critical
philosophy, using a Kantian perspective.

Thank you for your time.

Rita Lauria, Ph.D.
Associate Professor New Media
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
Dept. Journalism & Mass Communication
NCB-A
1601 E. Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
336.334.7900

Research Associate
Media Interface & Network Design (M.I.N.D.) Labs
http://www.mindlabs.org