[Air-l] possible panel/bof/roundtable on space

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Feb 6 11:31:37 PST 2004

Now that we agreed on doing something.. the question seems to be how and who...

I like Annette's idea very much.. as it combines the informal with a
formal setting. Andrew proposed to organize the panel.. Does that
mean you write the proposal??  And then we figure out how we get the
bof sessions going, once we are accepted... ??? or are there other
volunteers...??

I know time is short and only a week or so to go, but I believe we
can get this together..

talk to you soon...
nilz

--