[Air-l] JOB: Personal Social Network Coordinator

Art McGee amcgee at virtualidentity.org
Sun Feb 8 17:34:34 PST 2004

http://newyork.craigslist.org/ofc/23123114.html

Wanted: Personal Social Network Coordinator
Reply to: job-23123114 at craigslist.org
Date: 2004-01-25, 10:33PM EST

Permanent full-time position for a personal social
coordinator for a New York-based web designer.

Your primary responsibility will be managing my accounts
with various online social networking sites including, but
not limited to, Friendster, LinkedIn, Tribe, Orkut, Ryze,
Spoke, ZeroDegrees, Ecademy, RealContacts, Ringo, MySpace,
Yafro, EveryonesConnected, Friendzy, FriendSurfer, Tickle,
Evite, Plaxo, Squiby, and WhizSpark.

Specific duties include:

- approving or rejecting invitations of friendship

- managing a database of usernames and passwords for each of
  the social networking sites

- sending out friendship invitations

- keeping my social network synchronized; that is, invite
  friends from one social networking site to be friends in
  all of the other social networking sites

- handling requests by friends to be introduced to another
  friend that they might not know

- keeping track of my current likes & dislikes and updating
  my personal information within each service accordingly

- writing testimonials for friends

- various "damage control" functions when rebuffed
  "non-friends" become upset due to non-acceptance of their
  offers of friendship

- continually browsing my friends' 1st and 2nd degrees for
  potential new friends and business contacts

- participating on any of the sites' message boards on my
  behalf

Future duties may include discouraging companies and
individuals from starting new social networking sites so
that additional staff won't be necessary in the future. Past
employment as a bouncer, "heavy", or hired goon may be
helpful in this regard.

Benefits include addition as my friend in all of the social
networking sites I belong to.

Compensation:
Telecommuting is ok.
Principals only.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services,
products or commercial interests.
This is in or around Manhattan

23123114

-end-