[Air-l] hallucinating cyberspace -origins

Eero Tarik et at tarik.com.au
Thu Feb 12 21:12:56 PST 2004

Dr. Nils Zurawski wrote....

"Eero,
<snip wisdom>
ps. I hope to see you in Sussex, maybe for the roundtable on space
for a longer discussion..."

Nils,
in the real physical world there is a simple, immutable law - the wife controls the husband's known universe :-)

...and I'm not sure she-who-must-be-obeyed would see the humour in this husband frolicking, at great expense, around the English countryside for a few days.

However, I am sure one day your intrepid band of Internet Researchers will locate Adelaide on the map and come for a few lazy days of conferencing in our sun soaked environs and enjoy the world's best wine.

p.s. don't come in February, 43 degrees C tomorrow !

regards,
Eero Tarik