[Air-l] My first survey

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Wed Feb 18 00:06:45 PST 2004

Eero Tarik wrote:
> to get a break from all the theory and assignments I have decided to
> create my first Internet Research project, an online survey.

Doing research on gender myself, it always annoys me when there's only a
binary choice for gender on a survey. Is it so hard to include an "other"
category there?

> the address is...
> http://www.tarik.com.au/university/forms/LIUS.html

It's a little test survey, but my experience is that if it is placed on a
server on the university's domain and sports a nice university logo, people
consider such a survey more legit, more trustworthy. Of course, you really
should do a survey to get some data on that...

Frank.