AW: [Air-l] International Internet

S. Liban sam_liban at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 07:16:43 PST 2004

Hi there!

> one, but rather
> specific data concerning how the internet facilitates international
> contacts, primarily for personal, rather than advocacy purposes.

http://www.nua.com/surveys/
They used to have a lot of data concerning Internet - and that
international - I think they have been acquired...

http://www.emarketer.com/estats
They have been there for a while, but I never used them myself...

I have just conducted an E-Mail based survey in 39 countries (Europe
and Middle East + states that emerged from the former Soviet
Union)....one barrier is, that ASCII was not really meant to be
international :)

Also - the skills of the population regarding language capabillities
should be a good lead...

Hope something of this will help...

sam