[Air-l] CFP: Survey on mobile phone

Susan B. Kretchmer susankretchmer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 20:40:22 PST 2004

Posted on behalf of Jason Rutter
Jason.Rutter at man.ac.uk

* * * Please forward as appropriate * * *

Hi,

I'm from Manchester University where I'm currently
undertaking a survey of how people use their mobile
phones for things like gaming, leisure information and
other new services. We're looking for what attitudes
people have about their network providers, quality of
service and how they feel about mobile devices in
general.

What we are after is people to complete the
questionnaire but because we don't believe in asking
for something for nothing we are offering a prize of a
PALM TUNGSTEN T3* to one respondent.

The survey is available in English, Spanish, Greek and
Italian at:

www.mobile-ent.org/survey

Thanks for your time. Good luck with the prize draw.

Jase
--
Dr Jason Rutter

Mobile Entertainment: User Centred Perspectives
25th-27th March 2004
www.mobile-ent.org

ESRC DigiPlay Seminar series
www.cric.ac.uk/cric/digi/digisems.htm

ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition
(CRIC),
The University of Manchester,
Harold Hankins Building,
Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH. UK
PH: +44 (0) 161 275 6859   Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 7361
http://www.cric.ac.uk/cric/Jason_Rutter