[Air-l] Re: digital recording

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Thu Feb 26 12:49:54 PST 2004

I just lost my on the plane. :-(

This is the only (or one of the only) MP3 players/recorders that allow an
external, non-amplified mic:

http://www.pogoproducts.com/ripflash_trio.html

It comes with a lapel mic, but I've used it to record meetings too.  Pogo
has other products as well.  Not sure how they compare.

The reason Sony doesn't allow you to download your audio in digital format
from Mini-Discs is to prevent concert bootlegging.

Steven Clift

Steven Clift - http://publicus.net - Reply to: clift at publicus.net
Join DoWire: http://e-democracy.org/do
Speaking requests: http://publicus.net/speaker.html