[Air-l] cms recommendations

Kevin Tharp k.tharp at cqu.edu.au
Sat Feb 14 03:46:56 PST 2004

Frank:

You might also look at Plone (http://plone.org).  Open source, extremely
flexible, allows for nesting and layering of control.  Supports wiki,
blogs, calendars, and just about everything else because it has a
community of programmers that donate to the site.  Also, you can run it
from Windows, Mac, or Linux.  Doesn't take a programmer to learn how to
do it all, but it would be helpful to have a programmer involved.  They
are just about to release a new release that integrates a lot of the
things you will want right into the install package.

Regards,
Kevin W. Tharp