[Air-l] help request

maxburani maxburani at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jan 28 10:44:25 PST 2004

I'm Massimiliano Burani, i'm a student at Tor Vergata University in Rome.
I'm writing my guaduating thesis on "Shakespeare and his connection with the
internet world". I'm looking for all kind of material (books, reviews, links
etc. )  about it. Whatever. Also articles, opinions, methods, way of looking
forward this new "science", a possibity to underline a specific way to
analyze the production of this author. Especially on evaluation of internet
resources and humanities computing. I'm finding to present the internet
resources to do that.

I hope that someone can help me as well.