[Air-l] Reviewers for the annual AoIR conference

Kathleen O'Riordan K.S.O-Riordan at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 06:51:34 PST 2004

Dear AoIR members

We will shortly be reviewing papers submitted for the conference and we would like to
encourage volunteers to take part in this process. The reviewing will take part over the
next month.

If you would be interested in reviewing the papers submitted, please contact the programme
chair Professor Sheizaf Rafaeli <sheizaf at rafaeli.net> directly.  An indication of your
subject expertise and your contact details are all that is required at this stage.  We will
issue guidelines once the process has been set up.

Many thanks in advance for your participation and support

Dr. Kate O'Riordan
Lecturer in Continuing Education (Media Studies)

Centre for Continuing Education
Sussex Institute
Essex House
University of Sussex