[Air-l] Best practices in e-learning?

gdtaylor gdtaylor at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 30 04:38:47 PST 2004

Monica -- I also subscribe to the DEOS-L listserver. DEOS-L is a forum for
educators and interested others to discuss issues pertaining to distance
learning (e-learning). This listserver is administered by Penn State
University. You might want to make a posting to that listserver as well. The
subscribers are in disciplines other than communications but experienced in
terms of distance learning technologies and online pedagogy. Prior to posting
to the listserver, you might want to check out the archives. You can find
quickly find the archived by doing a search on 'DEOS-L.' Hope this helps!

Gail

>Monica Murero wrote:

>Dear AoIR's, dear friends,

>I am working on a new project to develop an e-learning
>graduate course in the area of digital culture and communication.
>
>I am gathering information and I will greatly appreciate
>your suggestions about best practices available
>around the globe and/or distinguished teachers using this
>approach (job opportunities will be available).
>Thanks in advance for your toughts,
>
>Monica
>AoIR Executive Committee -Appointed Seat

Gail D. Taylor, Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Human Resource Education

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change."  Charles Darwin