[Air-l] Oxford Summer Doctoral Programme

Vicki Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 03:19:18 PST 2004

Further to my previous message, please can I confirm that current and
prospective doctoral students can now apply to attend the 2004 Oxford
Internet Institute Summer Doctoral Programme. Full details and an online
application form can be found at
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/teaching/?rq=sdp2004

The course will be held in Oxford from 14th to 31st July, and the
application process is open until March 12th. Like last year, we hope to
be able to offer scholarships for students otherwise unable to attend.

Please circulate this information to any interested parties.

Dr Victoria Nash
Policy and Research Officer
01865 287231

Oxford Internet Institute