[Air-l] rob kling issue of TIS

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 5 11:16:04 PST 2004

Denise Rall wondered about hwen the festschrift for Rob Kling will appear.
I don't know about a festshchrift, but I do know that The Information
Society (Rob's journal) is doing a series of memorial articles, including
one by Roxanne Hiltz and myself, another by John King, etc. We submitted
months ago, and I believe the issue is due to appear April 2004.

 Barry