[Air-l] Ethnography Conference April 30th - Call for Papers/AbstracMilagros Pena <mpena at soc.ufl.edu>ts (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 24 08:13:07 PST 2004

FYI. However, I have deleted the attachment, as per list practice.

I say the usual "Apologies for cross-posting". Yet, every polite person
knows that and sometimes it's advisable to cross-post. It's become minor
spam masquerading as politeness.

So I've said it now, but for the last time.

Happy New Year from North America's Largest Chinese City,
 Barry