[Air-l] Dean's campaign

bakera at ohiou.edu bakera at ohiou.edu
Fri Jan 30 10:02:25 PST 2004

I think all of this may well be true, Art, and thank you for posting
the material about Koppel et. al.  Certainly the 'lower tier got
almost no coverage' from my observation.

Can we add to that questions, as people are asking, about who was
online and who was at Dean headquarters, and the overlap?  Also, what
proportion of active supporters campaigned in Iowa and New Hampshire?
If anyone is studying these questions, would you please post to aoir?

At least someone who is outside the traditional channels and
viewpoints,  Dean, emerged from the pack and became a frontrunner,
and the internet organization certainly helped him do that.

--andrea