[Air-l] Website Development Packages

patrickcarpenter at ireland.com patrickcarpenter at ireland.com
Tue Jan 13 07:34:35 PST 2004

This is a producer using others goodwill to save on spend- I should know
- I run a content creation business and I deal with this attitude every
day. We have extensive expertise in this area and are affiliated with
the US Writers Guild( and Charge out at agreed schedules ,m as well as
having a US and European partner network) We can be contacted at
info at nmpd.tv

Patrick Carpenter
Creative Director
www.nmpd.tv