[Air-l] On Netnography

Dan L Burk burkx006 at umn.edu
Sun Jan 18 15:18:09 PST 2004

This is a very interesting service. I hope that you've engaged good counsel
and/or have excellent business liability insurance -- aside from the data
privacy issues raised by your activity, you appear to have massive
copyright, trespass, and unauthorized access issues, across multiple
jurisdictions.  Lots of exposure, not easy to sort out the sources of
liability.  (And I'm not even going to mention all the ethical issues --
Charles Ess or somebody else can do that.)  Should be plenty to keep you on
your toes.

Best of luck,

Dan L. Burk
Oppenheimer, Wolff & Donnelly Professor