[Air-l] Live Cyber-Caucus experiment - Chat tonight (Now)

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Mon Jan 19 17:18:14 PST 2004

*** Live Cyber-Caucus Chat @ WH2004 - Now  ***
--- Hosted by http://e-democracy.org/us    ---

Join us right now (Monday night) at:

You need to be a member of the non-partisan WH2004 YahooGroup and
have a Yahoo ID:

Examples messages on the WH2004 e-list:

Also, C-SPAN is streaming two caucuses in video or audio in both Real and
Windows format: http://www.c-span.org

Join us for some banter across the political spectrum.

Steven Clift - http://publicus.net
E-Democracy.Org
http://e-democracy.org/us

> E-Democracy.Org now links to hundreds of election 2004
> sites. Visit/blog/bookmark it today:
>
>      http://www.e-democracy.org/us
>

> E-Democracy.Org also hosts the White House 2004 e-mail list
> for exchange of links and daily digests of important news
> stories.
>
>      Subscribe:   wh2004-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
>
> E-Democracy.Org created the world's first election-oriented
> web site in 1994. Navigate this election from a non-profit,
> non-partisan, ad-free web site.
>
> Steven Clift
> E-Democracy.Org
>
> P.S. Volunteer today if you believe in democracy and want
> to contribute your time toward building a user-friendly and
> effective election 2004 web site for all citizens:
>
>     http://www.e-democracy.org/us/comments.html
>
> We are also accepting site submissions and nominations for
> the top twenty blogs to watch in the 2004 presidential
> election.

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -   -  -  W: http://publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -  -   E: clift at publicus.net
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -   - T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -       MSN/Y!/AIM: netclift

Join 2500+ on my Democracies Online Newswire:
    http://publicus.net/dowire.html
E-Democracy.Org's US Election 2004 directory:
    http://e-democracy.org/us

Steven Clift - http://publicus.net - Reply to: clift at publicus.net
Join DoWire: http://e-democracy.org/do
Speaking requests: http://publicus.net/speaker.html