[Air-l] factcheck.org

Michael Gurstein mgurst at vcn.bc.ca
Tue Jan 20 09:10:33 PST 2004

It does look interesting, but I think the real power of the net would
come (wait for it, it will come...) when rather than have one person
attempt to do the "fact checking", the ads/claims are packaged in such a
way that they are thrown open to the whole world for fact checking
(somebody more adept at working with RSS feeds than myself could
probably devise the input on this in a few hours).

Then one would have 24/7, thousands of eyeballs from every walk and
every corner checking the statements/mis-statements as they roll out...

A Slashdot for the world!

MG