[Air-l] The Internet Is Changing The Way Canadians Socialize

Andrew Russell arussell at jhu.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:51:27 PST 2004

Just a small correction - the Perot quote occured during a debate just
before the November 1992 U.S. Presidential election - see
http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/papers/1992/92101904.html, about 1/3 down
the page (or find for "NAFTA" or "giant sucking sound").

The exchange between Perot, Bush, and Clinton on NAFTA makes for
interesting reading (for those interested in the information industries
in the USA) in light of current debates about American companies moving
high-tech jobs overseas.

Andy