[Air-l] Citations wished for on "interpretative reflexivity"

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 22:56:30 PDT 2004

Dear Air-er's-

Thanks heaps for all your communiques over the years.
I have actually put a few citations into Endnote from
this list (about 300) and will upload that to my
website as soon as I can.

In the meantime, will the STS'ers on the list help me
out here with interpretative reflexivity. Textbooks,
websites, citations - I have looked, end up with
Pierre Bourdieu, but I am loking for the STS version
of this theory.

Most grateful, will post anything back to list that
arrives off list, Cheers, Denise

=====
Denise N. Rall, PhD student, Env. Science & Mgmt, Southern Cross Uni,
Marker for Protected Area Management, BIO00244
Lismore, NSW, 2480 Australia
Phone +61-2-6624-8627 Fax +61-2-6624-8637
Office (Tuesdays) (02) 6620 3577 Mob 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html