[Air-l] aoir conference question

Jan Fernback fernback at temple.edu
Thu Jul 29 15:16:02 PDT 2004

Dear Kate,
Sorry to trouble you, but I have a question regarding the
conference accomodations. I see on the registration form
that campus accomodations are presented to us. My husband
will be travelling with me and we do not want to stay on
campus. Can you suggest some hotels in Brighton? Also, how
far is Brighton from the campus? Is there a bus that I can
take to get to the conference events?

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Jan

Jan Fernback, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Broadcasting, Telecommunications and Mass Media
Temple University
2020 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA  19122
215-204-3041