[Air-l] Citations wished for on "interpretative reflexivity"

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 7 08:27:01 PDT 2004

If this is the same as interpretive (or interpretative) flexibility? One of
the best references for this is Orlikowski, 1992, but I believe the original
reference is Pinch & Bijker, 1984.

Pinch, T.J. & Bijker, W.E. (1984). The social construction of facts and
artefacts: Or how the sociology of science and the sociology of technology
might benefit each oterh. Social Studies of Science, 14, 399-441.

Orlikowski, W.J. (1992) The duality of technology: Rethinking the concept of
technology in organizations. Organization Science, 3(3), 398-427.

/Caroline

-------
Caroline Haythornthwaite