Where to publish survey URLs - Re: [Air-l] Reminder - Invitation to participate in a survey of internet use

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Thu Jun 10 08:14:32 PDT 2004

Hi Steve, all,
just as a note: we recently created a sister Web
site to our "web experiment list"
(http://genpsylab-wexlist.unizh.ch/) that is
exclusively for web surveys (not containing an
experimental manipulation): the "web survey list"
at
http://genpsylab-wexlist.unizh.ch/browse.cfm?action=browse&modus=survey
Pease feel free to submit your survey URLs!
Best wishes, --ur