[Air-l] Broadband use in US

Fernando Garrido - Observatorio de la Cibersociedad fgarrido at cibersociedad.net
Thu Jun 3 07:30:41 PDT 2004

Hi Sue,

The Broadband diference by the PEW is a great work. But you also must take
a look at:

Dutton, W H et al.. (2003): Broadband Internet: The power to reconfigure
Access. Oxford Internet Institute. University of Oxford.
(<http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/>http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk)
Crabtree, J (2003): The Next Steps for UK Broadband.London. Meter Runge
House. (disponible on-line en
<http://www.theworkfoundation.com/>http://www.theworkfoundation.com )
Crabtree, J (2003): Fat Pipes, Connected People. Rethinking broadband
Britain (online en the workfoundation)
Hornby S and Clarke Z (2003): Challenge and change in the information
society. London. Facet Publishing.

Yours,

Fernando Garrido
fgarrido at cibersociedad.net