[Air-l] Re: tools for social networking at conferences (fwd)

Marc Smith masmith at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 21 16:28:30 PDT 2004

Consider as well:

- ntag.com - IR based "name tags" tracks who you meet (and have met) and
suggests things you may have in common with your interaction partner.

- spotme.ch - RF based PDA style device allows users to fill out a
profile and get informed when people interested in similar topics are
"near".

-
Marc

Marc A. Smith
Research Sociologist
Microsoft Research Community Technologies Group
http://netscan.research.microsoft.com
http://www.research.microsoft.com/~masmith
masmith at microsoft.com